Member Briefing: December 6, 2019
- December 6, 2019
- Posted by: Natalie Griffith Ridout
- Category: Member briefing
This week’s update from the RTA business coalition—the voice of the regional business community on transportation—highlights our 18th annual meeting in January.
Secure your seats for RTA 18th Annual Meeting next month
The RTA State of Mobility 2020 on Friday, January 17, is quickly approaching! You will not want to miss this event of celebration and discovery. It is a new day and a new decade for mobility and opportunity in our region, and I can’t wait to kick it off with each of you.
Reserve your tickets now — you can email Natalie or sign-up here.
You have at least one ticket with your membership; details below.
- Dr. Stuart Ginn, WakeMed Innovations – medical director
- Dr. Marc Hoit, NC State University – vice chancellor for information technology and chief information officer
- Geoff Lang, MetLife – vice president and general manager, MetLife Global Technology and Operations (GTO) Campus and 2019 RTA chair
- Maeve Gardner, GlaxoSmithKline – director of state government affairs and 2020 RTA chair
- Michael Schoenfeld, Duke University – vice president of public affairs and government relations and RTA air service chair
Thank you to our event sponsors and investors:
Research Triangle Foundation of North Carolina
Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority
RTA Leadership Team and Bronze members: full list
Event sponsors: First Citizens Bank, Martin Marietta, Relate Advocacy
Event sponsorship is $999 and includes 8 seats along with name and verbal recognition. Please let us know if you would like to sponsor.
I look forward to seeing you next month — thank you for your membership!
Let’s get moving,
Joe Milazzo II, PE
RTA Executive Director
RTA 18th Annual Meeting: The State of Mobility 2020
Presented by Research Triangle Foundation of NC
and Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority
Friday, January 17
11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Embassy Suites Raleigh-Durham/Research Triangle in Cary
8 tickets included for RTA Gold
2 tickets included for RTA Silver and Bronze
1 ticket included for RTA Standard
$ 95 additional RTA member ticket
$125 non-RTA member ticket
Sign-up online here