The State of Mobility 2020 – RTA 18th Annual Meeting
presented by: Research Triangle Foundation of North Carolina
Friday, January 17, 2020
11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Hosted by Embassy Suites Raleigh-Durham/Research Triangle in Cary
Get the business perspective on transportation initiatives and trends impacting the Triangle market at the annual RTA State of Mobility event, where you’ll hear from speakers including RTA 2019 Chair Geoff Lang with MetLife, and RTA 2020 Chair Maeve Gardner with GlaxoSmithKline.
Join more than 400 regional leaders in celebration of our mobility achievements — including the upcoming groundbreaking of Complete 540 — and to gain insight on the opportunities ahead for regional transit, air travel, and advanced technology.
We will receive a keynote presentation from Dr. Stuart Ginn with WakeMed Health and Hospitals and medical director of WakeMed Innovations, on the innovative drone delivery initiative.
In addition, Mike Schoenfeld with Duke University and chair of the RTA RDU “AID” task force, will discuss preliminary findings and recommendations from the business community on the future of RDU funding and development.
See sponsorship opportunities below.
Questions? Contact Natalie Ridout at 919.664.7062 or email@example.com
- RTA Gold members receive 8 tickets to the event included with membership investment
- RTA Silver members, Senior Regional Partners, and Bronze members receive two tickets and recognition in advance of and at the event
- RTA Standard members have one ticket included with their membership
- Additional tickets are $95 for RTA members and partners. Non-RTA members can purchase tickets for $125.
Sponsors of the 2020 RTA State of Mobility event
Research Triangle Foundation of North Carolina (presenting sponsor)
First Citizens Bank
Event sponsorship of The State of Mobility 2020 – $999 investment
- Features: company name displayed on event signage and event agenda, name and verbal recognition at event, name recognition in RTA promotional e-mails, name recognition on RTA event webpage, registration for eight (8) participants at event with at-table name recognition
- Note: RTA Gold, Silver, and Bronze memberships also include recognition and visibility benefits at all RTA events
- RTA membership is not required to sponsor the RTA annual meeting
- Call 919.664.7062 or email us with questions; you can submit payment here
RTA Major Investors
RTA Gold, Sustaining Gold*, Presenting Gold**, Omnia Gold*** members
Logos shown at the bottom of this and every RTA webpage
EDGE5 — Wake County Economic Development Program*
Fred Smith Company*
Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority*
Red Hat, Inc.
Research Triangle Foundation of North Carolina***
Summit Design and Engineering Services, PLLC*
Wetherill Engineering, Inc.
RTA Silver Members
AT&T North Carolina
The Carolantic Fund
Coastal Federal Credit Union
First Citizens Bank
First National Bank
Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau
Gregory Poole Equipment Co.
North Carolina Railroad Company
North Carolina State University
SAS Institute, Inc.
The Special Event Company
The Sunrock Group
The Umstead Hotel & Spa
UNC Chapel Hill
UNC Health Care/UNC REX Healthcare
Senior Regional Partners
Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization
Durham-Chapel Hill- Carrboro Metropolitan Planning Organization
GoRaleigh / City of Raleigh
Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority
Town of Cary
RTA Bronze Members
Alfred Benesch & Company
Branch Banking & Trust Co.
Capitol Broadcasting Co., Inc.
Clancy & Theys Construction Company
Fox Rothschild LLP
Highwoods Properties Inc.
Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
Ramey Kemp & Associates, Inc.
Skanska USA Building, Inc.
Trinity Capital Advisors
WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Wake Technical Community College
York Properties, Inc./McDonald-York Building Company
RTA is a regional program of the Raleigh Chamber which has determined that this event is permitted under Section 138A-32(e)(1)c of the General Statutes.
Prior State of Mobility events
Click here for presentations and more information from prior annual RTA meetings.