RTA 20th Annual Meeting: "Strength in Numbers"Presented by the Research Triangle Foundation of NC
Thursday, November 4, 2021
11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Embassy Suites Raleigh-Durham/Research Triangle in Cary
Join the regional business community at our RTA 20th Annual Meeting: “Strength in Numbers” — presented by the Research Triangle Foundation of NC. Our speakers and conversations will speak to the increasing numbers of members, partners, accomplishments, and opportunities for the organization and the region, as we focus on 20 years of success and the strength needed to execute an Accelerated Metropolitan Mobility strategy for the Triangle’s future. More than 200 business, elected, and community leaders are expected to attend this year’s annual meeting, and receive the annual RTA State of Mobility presentation.
RTA 20th annual meeting speakers include:
- RTA 2001 chair Smedes York, York Properties (RTA founding co-chair)
- RTA 2001 chair Bob Ingram, Hatteras Venture Partners (RTA founding co-chair)
- RTA 2011 chair Clymer Cease, Clark Nexsen
- RTA 2021 chair Mike Schoenfeld, Duke University (current RTA chair)
- RTA chair-elect Harold Hicks, RTI International
- RTA executive director Joe Milazzo II, PE
Scroll down for event sponsorship and registration details.
For questions about registration, call 919.664.7011 or email Iman Fullard.
Please email all other event-related questions to: RTA@letsgetmoving.org.
Please note: RTA requests that all attendees of the RTA 20th annual meeting be fully vaccinated.
- Research Triangle Foundation of NC (presenting sponsor)
- Credit Suisse
- First Citizens Bank
- Highwoods Properties, Inc.
- Town of Cary
- RTA Gold members receive 8 tickets included with their membership investment.
- RTA Silver members, Senior Regional Partners, and Bronze members receive 2 tickets included with their membership.
- All RTA Gold, Silver, and Bronze members also receive recognition at the event.
- RTA Standard members have 1 ticket included with their membership.
- Additional RTA member tickets are $75
- Non-RTA member tickets are available for $150
- Public-sector partner/elected official tickets are $45
- No refunds after October 28, 2021
- Note: RTA reserves the right to limit event attendance at any time depending on pandemic conditions
Presenting Sponsor ($5,000; restricted to RTA Sustaining Gold members)
- Event “presented by” your company
- Opportunity to participate in event agenda
- Reserved parking with firm logo
- Prominent recognition at event and on RTA event webpage
- Plus all Event Sponsor benefits below
Event Sponsor ($999)
- Company name displayed on event signage and event agenda
- Name and verbal recognition at event
- Name recognition in RTA promotional e-mails and on RTA event webpage
- Registration for six (6)* participants at event with at-table name recognition
- RTA membership is not required to serve as an Event Sponsor.
Note: RTA Gold, Silver, and Bronze memberships also include recognition benefits at and tickets to all events
RTA is a regional program of the Raleigh Chamber, which has determined that this event is permitted under Section 138A-32(e)(1)c of the General Statutes.
Regional Leadership Team
RTA Gold Members
Greater Durham Chamber of Commerce
Pinnacle Financial Partners
Red Hat, Inc.
Research Triangle Foundation of North Carolina
Summit Design and Engineering Services, PLLC
Wake County Economic Development (EDGE6)
Wetherill Engineering, Inc
RTA Silver Members
AT&T North Carolina
Capitol Broadcasting Co., Inc.
Chatham Park / Preston Development
Coastal Federal Credit Union
First Citizens Bank
First National Bank
Fox Rothschild LLP
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau
ms consultants, inc.
North Carolina Railroad Company
North Carolina State University
Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority
Ramey Kemp & Associates, Inc.
SAS Institute Inc.
The Special Event Company
The Sunrock Group
The Umstead Hotel and Spa
UNC Chapel Hill
UNC Health Care / UNC REX Healthcare
Wake Technical Community College
RTA Senior Regional Partners
Capital Area MPO
Durham-Chapel Hill-Carrboro MPO
City of Durham
GoRaleigh / City of Raleigh
Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority
Town of Cary
Triangle J Council of Governments
RTA Bronze members
Alfred Benesch & Company
Bolton & Menk
Clancy & Theys Construction Company
CPL Architecture and Engineering, PC
Gregory Poole Equipment Company
McKim & Creed
Strada Architecture PLLC
Trinity Capital Partners
WakeMed Health & Hospitals
York Properties, Inc./McDonald-York Building Company