RTA 19th Annual Meeting:
Equity, Recovery, OpportunityPresented by Research Triangle Foundation of North Carolina
Thursday, November 19, 2020
11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
(new date; replaces 1/22/21 and 11/12/20 temporary dates)
Join the regional business community at our RTA 19th Annual Meeting — presented by the Research Triangle Foundation of NC — where we will elevate strategies around equity, recovery, and opportunity for transportation improvements and investments in our region, along with updates on important priorities for our mobility future.
Scroll down for sponsorship and registration details.
Questions? Contact Natalie Ridout at 919.664.7062 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Triangle Foundation of NC (presenting sponsor)
- First Citizens Bank
- Highwoods Properties, Inc.
- Relate Advocacy
- RTA Gold members receive 8 tickets included with their membership investment.
- RTA Silver members, Senior Regional Partners, and Bronze members receive 2 tickets included with their membership.
- All RTA Gold, Silver, and Bronze members also receive recognition at the event.
- RTA Standard members have 1 ticket included with their membership.
- Additional RTA member tickets are $95
- Non-RTA member tickets are available for $125
- Public-sector partner/elected official tickets are $35
- No refunds after November 5
Presenting Sponsor ($5,000; restricted to RTA Sustaining Gold members)
- Event “presented by” your company
- Opportunity to participate in event agenda
- Reserved parking with firm logo
- Prominent recognition at event and on RTA event webpage
- Plus all Event Sponsor benefits below
Event Sponsor ($999)
- Company name displayed on event signage and event agenda
- Name and verbal recognition at event
- Name recognition in RTA promotional e-mails and on RTA event webpage
- Registration for six (6)* participants at event with at-table name recognition
- RTA membership is not required to serve as an Event Sponsor.
Note: RTA Gold, Silver, and Bronze memberships also include recognition benefits at all events
RTA is a regional program of the Raleigh Chamber, which has determined that this event is permitted under Section 138A-32(e)(1)c of the General Statutes.
About the 2020 event
The State of Mobility 2020 — RTA 18th Annual Meeting — was held on Friday, January 17.
- Cary Citizen (Jan 22, 2020)
- News & Observer (Jan 18, 2020)
- Triangle Business Journal (Jan 17, 2020)
- WRAL TechWire (Jan 17, 2020)
- WRAL TechWire (Jan 15, 2020)
WATCH: new RDU Vision 2040 video, released at the RTA event
RTA Leadership Team
RTA Gold Members
Greater Durham Chamber of Commerce
Red Hat, Inc.
Research Triangle Foundation of North Carolina
Summit Design and Engineering Services, PLLC
Wake County Economic Development (EDGE6)
Wetherill Engineering, Inc
RTA Silver Members
AT&T North Carolina
The Carolantic Fund
Chatham Park / Preston Development
Coastal Federal Credit Union
First Citizens Bank
First National Bank
Fox Rothschild LLP
North Carolina Railroad Company
North Carolina State University
Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority
Ramey Kemp & Associates, Inc.
SAS Institute Inc.
The Special Event Company
The Sunrock Group
The Umstead Hotel and Spa
UNC Chapel Hill
UNC Health Care / UNC REX Healthcare
Wake Technical Community College
RTA Senior Regional Partners
Capital Area MPO
Durham-Chapel Hill-Carrboro MPO
City of Durham
GoRaleigh / City of Raleigh
Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority
Town of Cary
Triangle J Council of Governments
RTA Bronze members
Alfred Benesch & Company
Bolton & Menk
Capitol Broadcasting Co., Inc.
Clancy & Theys Construction Company
Gregory Poole Equipment Company
McKim & Creed
Trinity Capital Partners
WakeMed Health & Hospitals
York Properties, Inc./McDonald-York Building Company