Vital transportation projects don’t just happen.
It takes organized regional business focus and strength to advance critical priorities that face political and funding threats.
Membership in the Regional Transportation Alliance business coalition ensures that your voice is heard, maximizes your impact, provides insight that affect your operations, and positions you as a regional market leader.
- RTA membership flier – RTA membership levels and benefits and current members
- RTA membership overview presentation – the value of RTA membership
- RTA plan of work 2-pager – RTA 2017 priorities and RTA mission
- Sample letter – encourage others to join you
- RTA brochure – the impact of leadership investment in RTA since 2002
- Membership application form – join RTA
Help your employees lose “wait”
Individual companies don’t have the time, expertise, or relationships to make a significant impact on the congestion challenges in our growing market by themselves. But leading companies come together through the Regional Transportation Alliance business coalition to leverage the strength of the entire regional business community to achieve needed mobility results for our employees, our economy, and our community.
Join nearly 100 leading companies from across the Triangle and 23 chambers of commerce in central North Carolina to strengthen the business community’s voice on transportation and keep your employees and our economy moving.
Click here for more information about the benefits of joining the RTA business coalition.
“RTA Leadership Team membership ensures that our company and our employees are represented regarding transportation issues in the Triangle area.”
– Ed Paradise, Cisco Systems, Inc., RTA immediate past Chair