RTA 19th Annual Meeting:
Funding the Future of I-40Presented by Research Triangle Foundation of North Carolina
Friday, January 22, 2021
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Hosted by Embassy Suites Raleigh-Durham/Research Triangle in Cary
Join the regional business community at our RTA 19th Annual Meeting — presented by the Research Triangle Foundation of NC — for a timely conversation on funding the future of I-40.
Scroll down for sponsorship and registration details.
Questions? Contact Natalie Ridout at 919.664.7062 or email@example.com
Confirmed speakers include:
- Maeve Gardner, GlaxoSmithKline, RTA 2020 chair
- Joey Hopkins, PE, NCDOT Division Engineer, Division 5
- Research Triangle Foundation of NC (presenting sponsor)
- RTA Gold members receive 8 tickets included with their membership investment.
- RTA Silver members, Senior Regional Partners, and Bronze members receive 2 tickets included with their membership.
- All RTA Gold, Silver, and Bronze members also receive recognition at the event.
- RTA Standard members have 1 ticket included with their membership.
- Additional tickets are available at $95 for RTA members and partners, and $125 for non-RTA members. No refunds after January 6.
*Coronavirus registration note: RTA expects to hold an outstanding in-person event and looks forward to welcoming our members and partners. However, the number of available registrations may depend on social distancing and event capacity requirements in force on day of event, so early registration is essential. RTA reserves the right to limit the number of attendees per company to maximize overall engagement if capacity limitations are in effect.
No refunds after January 6, unless we were to convert the event to an exclusive online event, in which case the refund deadline will be extended to January 19.
Presenting Sponsor ($5,000; restricted to RTA Gold members)
- Event “presented by” your company
- Opportunity to participate in event agenda
- Reserved parking with firm logo
- Prominent recognition at event and on RTA event webpage
- Plus all Event Sponsor benefits below
Event Sponsor ($999)
- Company name displayed on event signage and event agenda
- Name and verbal recognition at event
- Name recognition in RTA promotional e-mails and on RTA event webpage
- Registration for six (6)* participants at event with at-table name recognition
- RTA membership is not required to serve as an Event Sponsor.
Note: RTA Gold, Silver, and Bronze memberships also include recognition benefits at all events
*Seating note: Number of seats available at-table may depend on social distancing and event capacity requirements in force on day of event.
RTA is a regional program of the Raleigh Chamber, which has determined that this event is permitted under Section 138A-32(e)(1)c of the General Statutes.
About the 2020 event
The State of Mobility 2020 — RTA 18th Annual Meeting — was held on Friday, January 17.
- Cary Citizen (Jan 22, 2020)
- News & Observer (Jan 18, 2020)
- Triangle Business Journal (Jan 17, 2020)
- WRAL TechWire (Jan 17, 2020)
- WRAL TechWire (Jan 15, 2020)
WATCH: new RDU Vision 2040 video, released at the RTA event
RTA Leadership Team
RTA Gold Members
Greater Durham Chamber of Commerce
Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority
Red Hat, Inc.
Research Triangle Foundation of North Carolina
Summit Design and Engineering Services, PLLC
Wake County Economic Development (EDGE6)
Wetherill Engineering, Inc
RTA Silver Members
AT&T North Carolina
The Carolantic Fund
Chatham Park / Preston Development
Coastal Federal Credit Union
First Citizens Bank
First National Bank
Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau
Gregory Poole Equipment Company
North Carolina Railroad Company
North Carolina State University
SAS Institute Inc.
The Special Event Company
The Sunrock Group
The Umstead Hotel and Spa
UNC Chapel Hill
UNC Health Care / UNC REX Healthcare
RTA Senior Regional Partners
Capital Area MPO
Durham-Chapel Hill-Carrboro MPO
City of Durham
GoRaleigh / City of Raleigh
Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority
Town of Cary
Triangle J Council of Governments
RTA Bronze members
Alfred Benesch & Company
Bolton & Menk
Branch Banking & Trust Co.
Capitol Broadcasting Co., Inc.
Clancy & Theys Construction Company
Fox Rothschild LLP
McKim & Creed
Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
Ramey Kemp & Associates, Inc.
Skanska USA Building Inc.
Trinity Capital Partners
WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Wake Technical Community College
York Properties, Inc./McDonald-York Building Company