Presented by Research Triangle Foundation of NC and Fred Smith Company
Friday, July 17, 2020
7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
The Umstead Hotel and Spa
Join the regional business community as we present the findings from a new RTA study to create a Freeway and Street-based Transit (FAST) network for the Triangle.
We will also review information on current and upcoming improvements to our regional multimodal freeway system.
- Sustaining RTA Gold members and higher receive 8 tickets to the event
- RTA Gold members receive 4 tickets for this event
- RTA Silver members, Senior Regional Partners, and Bronze members receive two tickets and recognition in advance of and at the event
- RTA Standard members have one ticket included with their membership
- Additional tickets are $95 for RTA members and partners. Non-RTA members can purchase tickets for $125.
Sponsors of the RTA 2020 Transportation Breakfast
Sponsorship details: $999 investment
- Features: company name displayed on event signage and event agenda, name and verbal recognition at event, name recognition in RTA promotional e-mails, name recognition on RTA event webpage, registration for eight (8) participants at event with at-table name recognition
- Note: RTA Gold, Silver, and Bronze memberships also include recognition and visibility benefits at all RTA events
- RTA membership is not required to sponsor the RTA annual meeting
- Call 919.664.7062 or email us with questions; you can submit payment here
RTA Major Investors
RTA Gold, Sustaining Gold*, Presenting Gold**, Omnia Gold*** members
Logos shown at the bottom of this and every RTA webpage
EDGE6 — Wake County Economic Development Program*
FORGE Communications*Fred Smith Company**
Greater Durham Chamber of Commerce*
Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority**
Red Hat, Inc.
Research Triangle Foundation of North Carolina***
Summit Design and Engineering Services, PLLC*
Wetherill Engineering, Inc.
RTA Silver Members
AT&T North Carolina
The Carolantic Fund
Coastal Federal Credit Union
First Citizens Bank
First National Bank
Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau
Gregory Poole Equipment Co.Lenovo
North Carolina Railroad Company
North Carolina State UniversityRATIO
SAS Institute, Inc.Smith Anderson
The Special Event Company
The Sunrock Group
The Umstead Hotel & Spa
UNC Chapel Hill
UNC Health Care/UNC REX Healthcare
Senior Regional Partners
Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization
Durham-Chapel Hill-Carrboro Metropolitan Planning Organization
GoRaleigh / City of Raleigh
Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority
Town of Cary
Triangle J Council of Governments
RTA Bronze Members
Alfred Benesch & Company
Bolton & Menk, Inc.
Branch Banking & Trust Co.
Capitol Broadcasting Co., Inc.
Clancy & Theys Construction Company
Fox Rothschild LLP
Highwoods Properties Inc.
Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
Ramey Kemp & Associates, Inc.
Skanska USA Building, Inc.
Trinity Capital Advisors
WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Wake Technical Community College
York Properties, Inc./McDonald-York Building Company
RTA is a regional program of the Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce which has determined that this event is permitted under Section 138A-32(e)(1)c of the General Statutes.
Click here for summary information on past RTA Transportation Breakfast events.